Ostrich eggshell jewellery making in Namibia.
NAAUA (Namibia Australian Artists) is an artist collaboration between Namibian and Australian artists and support organisations.
Current partners of the program:
- Art South-South Trust
- Port Augusta Cultural Centre, Yarta Purtli
- The College of the Arts (Namibia)
- The National Art Gallery of Namibia
- Nexus Arts
Aims and objectives of the NAAUA program:
- Creating sustainable collaboration, stimulating learning opportunities and foster cross cultural understanding between Namibian and South Australian artists
- Growing the collaboration between South Australian and Namibian artists, craft people and designers
- Growing art audiences and engaging members of the public in both countries by exhibit their work and hosting participatory art, craft and design workshops in both countries